Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about individuals, such as you, your family, friends, or anyone else you have indicated on the Site, in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you visit or register with the Site and/or our mobile application. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site and/or our mobile application.
Information we automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you connect using our mobile application:
- Geo-Location Information. We may track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services.
- Mobile Device Access. We may get access to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features.
- Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address.
- Push Notifications. We may send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application.
Use of Your Information
Having more information permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected from you via the Site or our mobile application to:
- Administer a variety of marketing promotions.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site (and our mobile application) to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site and our mobile application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site and our mobile application.
- Notify you of updates to the Site and/or our mobile application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site and/or our mobile application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site and/or our mobile application.
- Improve the services or operations of the Site and/or our mobile application.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected from you (“Your Information”) in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of your information is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site or our mobile applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site and our mobile application in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site or our mobile application. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site (and/or our mobile application) and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. However, there is always an opportunity for you to withdraw consent. All you need to do is to contact us.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site or our mobile application
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Information Publicly Posted on the Site
You have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site or our mobile application. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site or our mobile application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.